Is there a word know as PERFECT?

Is there a word known as PERFECT?

If yes, then in which world?

"Perfect!", says my uncle, "Perfectionism is very much needed in you", said my aunt, "Perfection is something which is lacking in you", says all the world. But what is this word PERFECT? It at least does not exist in my life dictionary, it doesn't either in people whom I know, mostly. But it does exist in the world. We should accept that no one is perfect, they have some flaws too. Man is creature which is never perfect. Maybe one is good at drawing but the other is not, maybe one is good at dancing but the other is not. It's just something we all are familiar with, right? I'm not perfect, you're not perfect and even the whole world is not perfect. We can always be better by practicing. I would like to conclude by writing-

PERFECTIONISM doesn't take time,

IMPROVEMENT takes time.



                                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's symphony

Was that me?- Poem- By Mishka Gupta

Who's she?