Who's she?

Who's she?

I used to see that auburn wavy hair. 

I used to get happy after seeing them. 

I couldn't see her face but did feel her pain.

  She acts as if nothing happened. 

But at the end of the day, she sits at the riverbank.

She cries as if a lot has happened, facing at the back.

She wants nobody to notice her.

   Cause if they would, all is over for her!

 The people she knows are just out of their mind all time.

 How can she say that cause they say, 'She's mine!'

How can she say goodbye to the people who've considered her, their all the time?

How can she do that?

This is what she's all about, a perfect example of the ups and downs.

She's happy when she sees her sister.

I know she's the only one who could understand her.

Both are afraid of the truth. 

But they hide it as what they are doin' is what they're up to 


Comments

  1. Beautiful Mishika.... Keep writing✍️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love from Brazil! I love reading ur blogs! They comfort me everytime, just amazing poetry! 🎈🎊✨✨🎉🎁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's symphony

Was that me?- Poem- By Mishka Gupta