ThoSe TiMeS- WriTtEn by- Mishka Gupta

About- Some thrilling experiences I'll cherish lifelong.

Those times

Written by- Mishka Gupta 



I used to wonder what is something I'll remember lifelong.

Until I walked along the riverbank

I was writing a rhyme.

Just then I spotted a dolphin!

Something I was willing to see from such a long time.

I went in the ocean and felt it's presence.

The presence of the friendly fish gave the sea a lovely essence.

Though I was not able to go and touch it

I knew it was there and was waiting for me.

I used to wonder what is something I'll remember lifelong.

Until on my 4th birthday I was surprised with amazing gifts

I went to thank my parents and was opening the gifts in the lift.

When it was time to thank them

I went completely blank.

Because it couldn't be expressed

I loved it so much that I couldn't sleep that night.

The next day I woke up by a bliss of light.

The Sun that shone so bright

I danced in it and kept on dancing.

I am now 7 and still remember those times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's symphony

Was that me?- Poem- By Mishka Gupta

Who's she?