The FinEst FaThEr-Poem- Written by Mishka Gupta

 A cute, little poem written for the nicest person in the world!

The Finest Father

Written by- 

My father is like an attractive cake.

  He's got numerous tastes.
 Sometimes sweet, funny or sad
                                                  He's tall, strict and fat!
                                                     If you want to taste him
                                                     Come over and bear him!
                                                           I'm lucky that I have got him.
                                                            A cake full of lovely flavors 
                                                            I taste in every day. 
                                                          I eat, talk and play.
      With the best person the whole day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's symphony

Was that me?- Poem- By Mishka Gupta

Who's she?